Amery, Wisconsin

I bought a Soleus Air model GM-DEH-30M-1 in 2014 from Menard's to dehumidify a room in the lower level of my house. I just realized that it was not working.

The freon or whatever they use now days must be gone as it wasn't removing any moisture even tough the fan was working.

I used it for a couple of months in 2014 and last summer. I am not sure how much, if at all, it worked this year as I use a hose to a drain so I assumed it was working until I moved it to another room and needed to use the bucket.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Soleusair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Frigidaire that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Soleusair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Soleusair to other companies on our site.

Comments