I will never again purchase a Soleusair product.I have an air conditioner which I bought less than 3 years ago.

I had a really strange thing happen in which the filter door melted ( not a fire). When I tried to replace the filter door, I had a very difficult time contacting the company.

When on the 4th attempt, I finally got through, I found out the model has been discontinued and they no longer have parts for it.

The air conditioner is only three years old and they no longer have parts!Don't buy any products made by this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Soleusair and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about soleusair air conditioner from Soleusair was customer service and company practices Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Frigidaire that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Soleusair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Soleusair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Soleusair?

Comments